Thursday, December 31, 2009

A (resolution-free) recap of 2009. Because I'm on the bandwagon.

I made some cookies and the citrus inspired sweets snowballed from there.

I wrote a mission statement to clear up any confusion.

I entered a contest and came in third.

I rambled about cameras. And then proceeded to never take another picture again. (Not really.)

I drooled over this man and watched as history was made.

I went house hunting.

I made cake balls for the first time. Amen.

I had a few bad weeks.

I read a few books and was never the same again.

I made a bucket list.

I went to Yosemite.

I survived an earthquake.

I went to a bar. Because I'm a supportive wife.

I freaked out over this long awaited clip.

I started a project.

I quit a project. And moved to Wordpress.

I was taught a very important lesson by a family of ducks.

I made cookies and brownies and fudge, oh my.

I opened up about something I had been trying to hide for years.

I moved back to Blogger.

I celebrated the 4th by riding my bike for exactly twelve years.

I went to the fair and discovered something amazing!

I got laid off.

And these muffins encouraged me to keep my day job.

I went to Phoenix.

I drank too much and forgot how to operate a camera.

I was sleep deprived and went a little crazy.

I reread a few books and my "problem" got worse.

I took a picture of my cat.

I started my period and went nuts.

I watched a lot of TV.

I was stuck in bed with The Swine.

I cut my hair.

I went apartment hunting and took some pictures.

I packed and we moved.

I unpacked and took time out to see a movie. The movie.

And all too soon it was Christmas Eve and I was stressed.

It's been an interesting year. There were a lot of highlights. (You. Edward. Cake balls.) But I'm excited for a new year. One that I hope is pleasantly peaceful and hiccup-free. Not to get all nauseatingly emo on you, but it's been a damn good time getting to know you guys. Seriously the best part of blogging.

Happy New Year, peeps!

13 comments:

  1. Happy New Year Stephanie! Here's hoping for year of wondrous things!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year to you and yours Stephanie. Can't wait to see what this year will bring for us all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As IF there could BE a hiccup-free year... I'll be happy if it's ONLY hiccups instead of the life altering, hideously depressing and crazy year I just lived thru. heheeh Happy New Year to you too girl - keep on writing, you always make me laugh :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a year it's been! Happy New Year to you and your family, Stephanie!I saw Robert Pattinson on Letterman as I was flipping channels last night and I thought of you. It was an old interview from before New Moon was released.

    ReplyDelete
  5. and a happy new year to you - I'm so glad I found your blog, truly enjoy reading and smiling and laughing at your wry humor.

    ReplyDelete
  6. -->You forgot, follow WebSavvyMom.com's blog. Oh wait... HAHAHA!Happy new year!~deb

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cheers to you my young, talented, California friend. I look forward to every C&W; post in 2010.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great way to capture the year 2009.And a Happy New Year to you, too! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. But you forgot to mention the most important part, you SURVIVED! Happy New Years babe, love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  10. And a very Happy New Year to you. Things can only get better from here on out.It's a new year and everything is glittering.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Happy New Year! I'm so glad I found your blog this past year!-L

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is a very cool list. Bossy is afraid to tackle a list like this, because it would be like, "Acted out Kramer vs Kramer using Barbies" and "Stalked John Cusack. Again."

    ReplyDelete
  13. Happy New Year! I'm looking forward to what you do in 2010!

    ReplyDelete