Monday, July 4, 2011

So, I'm a little late.



He was all "have you hit 100,000 miles yet?" and I was all "not yet, but any day now" and then, the next day, I realized it had already come and gone. I love this car. Depite the insistently spreading crack in my windshield, the clock light that fades in and out on a whim, and the little compartment door that refuses to close... I hope to hell this car lasts me another few hundred thousand miles. Now, if someone would just pay for those new brakes I need...

3 comments:

  1. ChristineJuly 05, 2011

    I love that crack!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you find someone willing to hand over cash for new brakes...may I have their name please?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Idn't weird how emotionally attached we get to our cars?
    I mean trucks?

    ReplyDelete