Thursday, January 27, 2011

Blue skies are out there somewhere.



These dinosaurs are not mine. They're just the computers I have to lean on to peer outside and daydream.

I think there are maybe two offices in this hotel that have a window. We have one of them. And it's super tiny, but IT'S A WINDOW. And I can open it and let in THE BREEZE. The warm breeze 'cause southern California doesn't understand the meaning of words like "winter" and "snow" and "cold."

I've decided to take more pictures. Maybe not good ones (see above), but pictures nonetheless. Probably from my cell phone. 'Cause it's easy. And wireless. This... this will give me something to do.

I admit it. I feel incredibly antsy and... well, a friend said it perfectly: unsettled. Like I can't sit still. Like I'm hungry, but I don't know what I want so I just keep wandering around the kitchen opening cupboards hoping that just one time something I want will magically appear.

You know what this means, right? I'm gonna go play with my blog template. 'Cause nothing makes me feel grounded like cascading style sheets.

Blogging has turned me into a total freaking nerd.

2 comments:

  1. I totally understand. And go to town with your blog template, it's a relatively benign way to express being unsettled. BTW you are one up on me with the pics. I too need to take them and post them more often. I did today but it was poaching. It was actually my hubby that sent me a pic from his cell phone. Hey, it's better than nothing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Change is goooood, RIGHT?Keep it rollin' on, I'm cheerleading.

    ReplyDelete