Sunday, October 12, 2008

Football: Week 6

Well, I thought I was cut off from betting on football forever, but the Husband gave me the saddest look when he thought I wouldn't be participating, so... here I am!

And let me just tell you, it ain't easy making coherent decisions after getting to know a bottle of Cazadores until the early morning hours.

Let's get to it, shall we. I put my measly ten bucks on the Cowboys, the Vikings, the Jets, and the Redskins. If I lose this week, well... I guess I'll be back next week if the Husband has anything to say about it.

For now, I'm going to go watch football with my husband because I AM A SUPPORTIVE WIFE. Even though he's in the den and just kicked the AC on despite it being in the sixties outside. And, for us Southern Californians, that's dang cold. And our apartment? It always feels like an ice box. No lie. But his allergies have gone insane (stupid Santa Ana winds) and, for some reason, it helps to shut the windows and turn on the air. And that screwdriver sure don't hurt either.

No comments:

Post a Comment