Sunday, August 24, 2008

I find baseball extremely boring. Please don't tell my husband.

I was dragged along to not one, but two Angel's games on Thursday and Friday night. The Twins are in town. The Husband was not going to miss it.

So, I did what I always do when I'm forced to do something I have absolutely no interest in doing. I brought my good friend, Nikon, along for the ride.


Here we are in the car on the way to Thursday night's game.
Those arms belong to the Husband.
I really like watching him drive.
Don't ask.


Everyone say Hello Orange County traffic!
(It was about this time I started feeling nauseous.)


Our seats were on top of the stadium. At least we had a great view. (And by "we" I mean Nikon and myself.) Those there cars missed the start of the game. Not me! I were there for every moment of it!


40,000 fans knew to wear red.
Those two guys didn't get the memo.


People are slobs. I will never be comfortable spitting remnants of food out of my mouth onto the floor of a public area. Sorry, it's just not me.


I really wanted garlic fries.
Those are the remains of the fruit cup I got instead.
It was tasty.
It was not garlic fries.


This was the sunset when we arrived to the Thursday night game.


This was the sunset when we arrived to the Friday night game.


That there catcher would be Joe Mauer of the Minnesota Twins.
We like him. (And by "we" I mean me and... me.)


Excuse me! Cotton candy guy! Come back!!!


This girl sitting in front of us brought a book. Smart.


This man's sole purpose in life was to make me jealous.
I love Red Vines. (I detest Twizzlers.)

It was about this time that the Husband decided he needed to shut me up. He hailed the cotton candy guy and I stayed quiet until... it was gone.

Then the fireworks started.

No comments:

Post a Comment