Monday, August 11, 2008

A picture worth 152 words


I took this picture of my desk today. I'm not really sure why, but I realized that there's a lot to learn about me from this photo. Come on, I'll show you...


I collect stuff and it accumulates on surfaces around our apartment until I finally put everything away. In the trash.


Actually, I have more than one. And some brothers, too.




We have cats. We always need to dust. Speaking of cats...




These days it's mostly country, but I still like to turn up Bone Thugs 'N' Harmony from time to time when I'm feeling particularly feisty.


I don't even know why the Husband wants me to keep them all. He's strange.


I love, love, love to read. Trashy romance novels. Just thought I should throw that out there now.


That's the mirror above the wet bar. We have an old apartment. It was built when "wet bars" were popular. Good thing for us, though. We have a lot of booze in that bar.




Seriously. She does.


Not really.


They're real cute. Cute little dust collectors.


Might?

1 comment:

  1. I'm bragging to Tom about your blog, and he said he was happy that I get to brag about you and that I am lucky to have a wonderful daughter. You are very smart and creative and interesting.

    ReplyDelete