Tuesday, June 4, 2013

It's time to start writing again.

Something.
Anything.
Every.
Single.
Day.

And, no, this isn't one of those posts where I go on and on about why I don't and why I should and how I'm going to blah blah boring blah.

In fact, this isn't even about blogging.

This is about writing.

About wanting to write.

And that's all.

And it starts with throwing away my ridiculously high standards for myself.

And just.
Fucking.
Writing.

This is going to seriously cut into my reading.

5 comments:

  1. Stephanie!
    Do the NaNoWriMo with me in November. It is fucking awesome. You spew for 30 days and then you can spend the next year or so cleaning it up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stephanie HarshJune 04, 2013

    Okay. I'll do it.

    (See? Nothing even sarcastic to say. Just blind commitment.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stephanie HarshJune 07, 2013

    Honest!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool baby.
    You're gonna be amazed. You gotta toss the high standards. You don't have time for that stuff.
    You gotta do 1660 words a day. Every damn day for a month.
    It's invigorating and will make you write in ways you never thought possible.
    Throw out the pretense and ride the word wave and see where it takes you.

    ReplyDelete