Saturday, October 29, 2011

Five. Quickly.

1. I got the coolest opportunity to help design a real, live author's personal blog. I'm going to tell you all about it just as soon as I sit and finish that post. But, yeah. It made my fucking year.

2. I'm doing NaNoWriMo. I thought I was agreeing to NaBloPoMo and I thought, what the hell. I tried once and was a miserable failure, but, sure, I can do this. Then I realized that, stupid me, I agreed to NaNoWriMo. Which means I've committed to writing AN ENTIRE NOVEL IN ONE MONTH. So, see you not at all during the month of November.

3. IT'S ALMOST NOVEMBER. Are you freaking kidding me?!

4. My brother graduated from boot camp a few days ago. Now he's a sailor. For the fucking Navy. More on this later, but, dude, I'm like a proud papa. Or, you know, the female equivalent. ("Proud mama" doesn't sound as good.)

5. I've pretty much taken the blog here public. By public, I mean I've linked to it on a couple of my public profiles. I'm pretty sure this is a bad idea- I mean, the last time I went public, I had to move and that wasn't fun for anyone- but I'm tired of hiding. (I promise, no more moves. Ever.) With that being said, I'm also going to start importing my old posts. The trip down memory lane will be either fun or depressing as hell. We'll see.

6. New phone. Let the reading resume.

7. Obviously I can't count.

1 comment:

  1. That's so cool, that you're gonna join me in NaNoWriMo.
    Fist bumps and hugs.
    We can DO this.

    ReplyDelete