Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Wanna play a game?

One

See that image above? What is it?

The first person to guess the correct answer wins a trip to The Pioneer Woman's website where they can enter their name into a real contest and possibly win a real prize. 'Cause I'm broke and that's how I roll.

I'll reveal more of the image tomorrow and as the day goes on. Take a guess. Take eighteen guesses. Be specific. Or don't. Whatever. There's nothing up for grabs, remember? I just feel like getting all interactive with you people. 'Cause I like you. (Insert creepy grin here.)

9 comments:

  1. part of an M and M?a red one!?!

    ReplyDelete
  2. M&M;'S Character 'Red' Alarm Clock!Yes, the kitchen aid is mine!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My first thought was a car hood- the white looked like a bright sunlight reflection. Of course now that I've seen the other comments, I am thinking the white is part of an M.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The M in M&M; because that is what first came to mind. I already entered P Dub's contest too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm with everyone above me that it is some sort of M & M's thing. Is it an M & M's candy/cookie jar? I saw one that might match with that photo.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm impressed. You're all on the right track. (Maybe I've made this too easy?)

    ReplyDelete
  7. It's the mouth of the red M&M; character!

    ReplyDelete
  8. thank gawd someone is driving traffic to Pioneer Woman's site.

    ReplyDelete