Sunday, October 19, 2008

Football: Week 7 Ah, screw it.

I make terrible picks, the Husband loses money. Why bother?

Besides, he had a friend over to watch the Vikings game this morning and DIDN'T ASK ME and I woke up on the wrong side of the bed and it all went down hill rather quickly.

Did I mention I'm anti-social? I spent the day cleaning and organizing our kitchen, an area which has recently been busting at the seams. We have a fairly large apartment, but our kitchen is totally disproportionate. It's four feet wide by six feet long. There is little cupboard space, less counter space, and it can be really tough for this iron chef total amateur to work any sort of "magic."

Said kitchen was in desperate need of a good organizing and now looks so good I almost took pictures to post here for all to see. It's going to be a lot of fun making these cookies later. I am such a fan of pumpkin and I've been indulging in all the local holiday offerings that feature this delicious flavor. (Pumpkin spice lattes, pumpkin pie flavored frozen yogurt... sigh.)

This may have something to do with why I felt it was necessary to begin a workout regimen. But I don't want to talk about what my butt looks like in spandex that.

No comments:

Post a Comment