Wednesday, September 3, 2008

My new favorite things: LesserEvil Krinkle Sticks

I found these as my little sister and I wandered through Whole Foods last week. It's not a place I shop often, but I will occasionally go in to browse. Despite popular belief, I'm not appalled by healthy, organic foods.

We were almost on our way out, empty-handed, when I passed these. I grabbed them and did what I do with just about everything I pick up in a grocery store. I checked the nutrition label (Weight Watchers habit).

When I saw that these were only two points for a whole cup (that means really, really good in Weight Watchers-ese), I decided I had to try them. My fear was that they would be airy and disolve on my tongue. Which is so not satisfying.

I tried them as soon as I got home. And, peeps? I am in love! Not only do you get a crazy amount in just one serving, but they're beefy (in the sense that you don't feel as if you're eating air).



I ate these with my favorite sour cream and onion dip and munched to my heart's content. Until my one serving was gone, anyway. I'm thinking these will become a staple in my pantry.

No comments:

Post a Comment