Thursday, March 1, 2012

Here to stay. Question mark.

I was crazy about The Sims when it first came out. I think I played, really played, for all of two weeks. Then I found the cheat for unlimited amounts of money and spent the rest of my time building and decorating houses. (Months and months later, I'd play For Real, but then it was all about getting my sim to "woohoo" with everyone she came into contact with. She was a total slut. Even after she got married and had kids, she was still humping everything in sight.) (Not sure what that says about me.) Now I wonder if blogging has become my present day Sims game. Because I've spent the whole of February (minus too many nights going out and holy shit, peeps, I am broke) playing with the appearance of this place. (And, as you can see, it looks worse than ever.) I spent one night writing a real, live post, but then I got all crazy about not publishing the damn thing until the ole blog was dressed in its Sunday best (I haven't been to church in too long to remember; I don't think that has anything to do with anything, but.) which is why it has not yet seen the light of day. My mom told me a couple weeks ago that if I had a life I'd stop focusing so much on inconsequential minutia. Then I thought, maybe I'm just done blogging. Maybe I've run my course. Maybe I don't have anything worth saying. (Did I ever?) Maybe no one wants to hear about the bars and late nights and "peewee" condom dispensers (for the little things in life) in the ladies room of said bars. (And I use the term "ladies" loosely.) But after much soul searching and enough Bud light to sink the Costa Concordia (not funny yet?), I've decided that I'm not done. I think I'm gonna stay a while. Also? I'm not a big fan of Bud light.

5 comments:

  1. Yes...please stay awhile ~ I have missed you! And what are these "peewee" condom dispensers...condums for pee wees? Inquiring minds want to know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog looks fine...this white needs some pink though. Also, the "Help me' cracked me up. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stay! I know I've gotten really bad with not leaving comments, but I always check to see if you've posted and am happy when you have!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the constant change, I never know what I'm looking at.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stephanie HarshMarch 10, 2012

    You'll be okay.

    ReplyDelete