Sunday, May 30, 2010

Until I find my memory card reader.



So, remember when I flew to San Antonio? I took one or two hundred pictures. Of the pool, the lifeguards, my jelly beans. I was a little tipsy, so, sure, most of them were lame, but pictures were taken. And I was totally going to share them with you, but as soon as I went to upload them to my computer, I realized my memory card reader had sprouted legs and wandered off into the great unknown. And, naturally, my camera's USB cord is packed away in a tiny little storage unit that fits a surprising number of boxes, none of which I felt the need to label so I have no idea what's in any of them. I'm likely to open eighteen boxes of books before I find what I'm looking for. So, until I find one or the other, you'll just have to be patient.

2 comments:

  1. MichelleSGMay 31, 2010

    Honey I'm sure the pictures are lovely but really we're all kinda more concerned about emotional stability at this point in the game. We don't necessarily need a blow by blow but just a make sure that you're all right with how it went. You are alright, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. StephanieMay 31, 2010

    LOL, yes. Better and better each day. But, dang it, I wanted to post PICTURES.

    ReplyDelete