Thursday, December 4, 2008

And it's only Thursday.

It's been quite a week since we returned from Utah.

I'd get into it, except I'm exhausted. And the thought of rehashing it here, well... someone give me a gun.



This is my baby brother. He was named after Brad Pitt's character in Legends of the Fall. And the first person to give the correct answer wins a million dollars!! a big hug from yours truly.

Hello? Anyone?

I especially love this picture because it so perfectly showcases that thing on his head that he calls "hair" and I call a "rat's nest."

And I thought I had unruly hair. I got nuthin' on this kid.

I always wonder what's in store for this brother when he's "all growns up." He's got Asperger's syndrome and ADHD and is totally anti-social (even worse than me). He's the sweetest kid, and yet sometimes you can't help but want to scream. See, he's got this really nifty I-can-make-you-crazy-in-five-seconds-flat mechanism. And it never fails.

Since I went and made reference to it, I couldn't help but YouTube some classic scenes from Swingers and if you haven't seen this movie, please crawl out from under the rock and add it to your Netflix queue. You'll thank me.

Or maybe you won't.

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTPxEwfNTJc&hl=]

[youtube http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ODjE-_OB3JI&hl=]

No comments:

Post a Comment