Saturday, June 2, 2012

Easy by Tammara Webber



I love this cover. It fits the book so perfectly and even (maybe ridiculously) brings to mind the old chicken riddle. Which came first: the chicken or the egg? Or in this case, the book or the cover? Now I know which came first (at least, I think I do), but in that tiny, beat-down part of my brain that was once wistful and romantic, I could look at this cover and almost imagine someone else being so enchanted by it that they felt a need to write their story. "Their" being two people so internally lovely and strong you can't help but fall in love yourself. Oh, sure, there was plenty of conflict, but not the overly-complicated pull-your-hair-out kind of drama that makes you want to put your head through a wall. I loved Lucas and Jacqueline... and not just as a couple, but as individuals as well. I just plain loved all over this book. There couldn't possibly have been a better one to read after the neurotic shit-storm that was Thoughtless. (Yes, I'm still talking about it.) I am hoping with every fiber of my being that Ms. Webber sees fit to continue this story. (My wistful parts are sighing with longing.)

No comments:

Post a Comment