Monday, October 31, 2011

This is a problem.

This is what my NaNoWriMo profile looked like last night.



Unfortunately, it still looks like that. I think this whole NaNoWriMo thing kicks off in, like, two hours. And, naturally, I've decided to become painfully obsessed with the appearance of this fucking place. Why? Why can't I be a normal person and settle on a template and then- oh, I don't know- MOVE THE FUCK ALONG. (I wonder what a psychologist would say. Daddy issues always seem to be a common scapegoat.) Anyway, when I get home, I'm going to write my ass off. About what? I'm still not sure. But, peeps? There will be words. Oh, yes. There will be words.

Goodbye forever. Or, at least until December. Or, you know, until I give up.

1 comment:

  1. I'm east coast so I just finished day one.
    Relax. Really, really, relax. It makes it a bunch easier. I know 'cause I was flippin' and backin' away tonight like a virgin from a hooker.
    Call your heroine Scarlet Pushups if it makes you relax.
    And write.

    ReplyDelete