2. Server. And I’d rather clean toilets for the rest of my life than wait tables.
3. Supervisor. Lousy pay. Lousy hours. Lousy.
4. Administrative assistant. Great for blogging. Because, you know, lots and lots of downtime.
Four jobs I wish I had
3. Bad ass romance writer
4. Robert Pattinson's housekeeper
Four movies I can watch over and over
Aside from the obvious?
1. The Family Stone
2. Beauty and the Beast
3. Sex and the City
4. Love Actually
(The "obvious" being Twilight and New Moon, naturally.) (And, really, this is a horrible question. I love movies. Do you know how difficult it is to stop at four?!)
Four books I can read over and over
1. Paradise by Judith McNaught (plus every other book she’s written)
2. Kiss an Angel by Susan Elizabeth Phillips
3. Honest Illusions by Nora Roberts
4. If Tomorrow Comes by Sidney Sheldon
Four places I’ve lived
1. Orange County, California
2. Orange County, California
3. Monterey, California
4. Orange County, California
Four TV shows I love
We all know I have a serious problem with TV. Meaning I watch way too much. These are the four I can't get enough of lately.
1. The Real Housewives
2. The Bachelor
3. Family Guy
4. The Office
Four TV shows I wish were still on
1. Sex and the City
4. Lipstick Jungle
Four places I’ve been on vacation
1. Yellowstone National Park
2. Disney World
3. New York City
4. Hershey, PA (for one reason only: chocolate)
I’ve never been out of the U.S. Unless you count Tijuana. Nobody counts Tijuana.
Four of my favorite meals
1. Thai chicken pasta from Cheesecake Factory
2. Mini corn dogs and chili cheese fries from Wienerschnitzel
3. Honey barbecue chicken strips and a side salad from WingNuts
4. Gorgonzola-stuffed dates wrapped in applewood-smoked bacon from 3Thirty3 (it could be a meal.)
Four places I’d rather be
1. Having a cookie with Stephenie Meyer while convincing her to finish Midnight Sun. (She seems like she’d have plenty of cookies readily available.)
2. Convincing Judith McNaught to write something, anything, because it’s been much too long.
3. Making butter cream frosting with Alton Brown. 'Cause I've tried, like, eight times and I can't get it right. It's FROSTING, for crying out loud!
4. Becoming Scott Kelby's BFF.
The end. And I'm sorry. Real post coming soon. But don't hold your breath.