Thursday, September 25, 2008

e Because I think of random shit like this all the time and now I have someone other than the Husband to share it with

I follow a long list of incredible bloggers, all of which just happen to be female. And, no, I’m not a lesbian, but while we’re on the subject, if I were a lesbian, I’d sure as hell come out of the closet a lot sooner than Clay Aiken and, People Magazine? You’d only have to pay me half what you did him. Glad we settled that.

Wait. Where was I? Oh, right, women bloggers.

The sites that I read are just amazing. These are smart, talented, well-spoken written women and I have come to the conclusion that one of them will be elected president in 2010. They're already taking over the internet; it only makes sense that they'll eventually take over the world. I, for one, can't wait.

Now, the question is, who should it be?

No comments:

Post a Comment